The PAIAP Manifesto
• The collective enjoyment of creativity is something that is profoundly revolutionary.
• To authenticate is to denounce, and to make profound paradigmatic changes that will put an end to the capitalization of existence.
• Authenticity is reclaiming our own peculiarity, which is not hegemonic, monetary or static, but organic; like our proper cells, all so different and so united in their distinctness.
• Authenticity is a link to another history, not one of invading or invaded people.
• Autencitet is the shortest route to freedom, in unity with all beings.
• Authenticus is not static, but instead dynamic and recreational. It incorporates and includes; it´s the human capacity of synergy.
With this proclamation PAIAP seeks to reclaim for everyone the contemporary expression in all of its possibilities.